The H10-13.4 is one of the best selling headsets in the aviation industry. Proven, reliable performance and remarkable comfort have made the H10-13.4 the top choice for thousands of pilots.
- Expanded, super-soft, double foam head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
- Universal flex boom for perfect microphone placement
- Exclusive M-7A, the most advanced noise-cancelling microphone available
- Low-profile volume control knob with detent settings
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- 5-Year Warranty, Made in USA
- FAA TSO Approved C-57b, C58a
- Exceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 16.5 oz.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 23 dB
David Clark (H10-13.4)