You'll hear and feel the difference immediately. When the ENC is turned ON, low frequency noise cancellation improves by an additional 17-22 dB.
- Super Soft Head Pad
- New Comfort gel, undercut ear seals
- Battery Power Module
- One 9 volt battery for up to 25 hours of operation.
- Pilot Selectable Automatic-Shut Off Feature.
- Five foot (extended) coil cord terminating with a 10 pin quick release connector.
- Coiled cord assembly connects Battery Power Module to panel intercom/radio.
- Same headset can be used with optional panel mount.
- Weight (without cord assembly): 18 oz.
- Exclusive, patented flex/wire boom for easy, precise microphone placement.
- Reduced headband pressure.
- M-7A noise canceling electret microphone provides clear, crisp transmission.
- Stereo compatible for use with stereo intercom and cabin entertainment systems.
David Clark H10-13HXL Helicopter ENC Headset